Master Bond continues normal business operations as we are recognized as an Essential and Critical Supplier. We are working in compliance with CDC guidelines and are committed to providing safe and high quality products to all of our valued customers.
As the entire world battles COVID-19, Master Bond is diligently supplying essential adhesive, sealant, coating, encapsulation and impregnation compounds for medical device assembly applications. We are offering adhesive solutions and technical expertise to both established medical device manufacturers, as well as for companies newly entering the market in response to urgently needed equipment and protective gear.
Master Bond is offering medical grade compounds that meet two widely accepted standards and feature other essential properties:
- USP Class VI for biocompatibility
- ISO 10993-5 for cytotoxicity
- Sterilization resistance
- FDA CFR 175.300 & 175.105
We have over 40 years of experience assisting companies with challenging applications in the medical field. Here are a few examples:
- Adhesives for ventilators, ECMO and other respiratory devices
- Coating and sealing edges for face shields
- Encapsulations for molecular diagnostic instruments
- Impregnation and porosity sealing of 3D printed materials used in respiratory devices
- ICU Equipment such as defibrillators, monitors, smart beds and pumps
- Catheters, tubing and valves
- CT scan, ultrasound and X-ray equipment
- Infrared & laser thermometers, thermal imaging cameras