Since 1976, Master Bond has collaborated with universities, national laboratories and other research institutions to create innovative adhesive compounds meeting their specific application requirements. As a result, Master Bond products are cited in over 300 research articles published in peer-reviewed scientific journals. They are also cited in over 800 US and international patents. Here are the most interesting cases of applications in research labs and commercial use.
- EP21TCHT-1: Used in telescopes, laser packaging assembly, magnet bonding and more
- EP29LPSP: Applications in plasma physics, astronomy, highway engineering and more
- EP30-2: Qualified by Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory ( LIGO) for optical assembly applications
- EP39-2: Used as a photoelectrode encapsulant in photoelectrochemical (PEC) system for hydrogen production
- EP42HT-2Med: Utilized in prosthetics and fully implantable medical devices
- EP45HTAN: Used for bonding titanium to carbon-carbon composites for use under extreme temperatures